Float Level Control Valves
The Float Level Control Valve s the hydraulic control valve designed to control water level in reservoirs and tanks continuously. Main valve is controlled by 2-way modulating type float pilot valve manually. Main valve mounted on reservoir and tank upstream is closed as fully sealed without causing surge when water level reaches to maximum level. Valve opening/closing speed may be adjusted in set value. It may be used in the system by mounting horizontal or vertical positions.
- Needle Valve
- Mini Ball Valve
- Finger Filter
- Blind Plug
- After connecting the 3 number finger filter and 2 number mini ball valve to the valve inlet, it is connected to the needle valve and valve cover numbered “1” with the help of copper or plastic pipe.
- One outlet of mini ball valve “2/1” is connected to the pilot inlet with flattened end to the valve cover.
- Valve outlet” 5 ” is connected to the blind.
- Valve rated diameter should be the same or a small rated diameter as the line diameter.
- In the direction of the arrow indicated on the valve Mount.
- Isolation valves (butterfly or sliding valve etc.) in the line Assembly of the valve.B) it is recommended to use air discharge valve, quick pressure discharge control valve (QR) and dirt retaining valves.
- Cavitation risk during pressure drop is dangerous for valve body. Adjust the output pressure value you want to adjust by looking at the cavitation chart or contact our company
- Fixed flat pilot valve indicated by “4” according to water level in reservoir or reservoir Mount.
- Connect one end of the hydraulic pressure signal pipe supplied with Valve to the spherical valve shown in “2/1”, and the other end to the flattened pilot valve.
- Open spherical valves shown with “2” and “2/1”.
- Adjust the opening and closing speed of the main valve with needle valve shown with “1”
- Check and clean the finger filter indicated by “3” due to the particles that may accumulate on it. Do not do more than one filter cleaning in a few months unless the water is very dirty.
- Drain water from the unused valve and pilot during winter.