Hydraulic Check Valve
Hydraulic Check Valve is hydraulically controlled check valve which operates with line pressure and prevents back-flow in system. When downstream pressure value exceeds upstream pressure value, valve is closed as wholly sealed without causing surge. When upstream pressure value exceeds downstream pressure value, check valve is opened by itself slowly. So it damps pressure surges formed during start-up.
- Needle Valve
- Finger Filter
- Blind Plug
- After connecting the “3” finger filter to the valve outlet, the “1” and “1/1” needle valves and the “2” and “2/1” checks are connected to the valve cover with the help of copper or plastic pipes.
- Connect blind 4 to the entrance of Valve.
- Clean the pipeline before mounting the valve..
- In the direction of the arrow indicated on the valve Mount.
- When connecting the valve, place sealing seals between the valve flange and the pipe flange and tighten the Bolts diagonally.
- Isolation valves (butterfly or sliding valve etc.) in the line Assembly of the valve.B) it is recommended to use air discharge valve, quick pressure discharge control valve (QR) and dirt retaining valves.
- Turn on the pump or turn on the mains main valve and give water to the system.
- Check the closing speed of the valve with needle valve number 1, the opening speed of the valve with needle valve number 1/1
- Check and clean the finger filter indicated by “3” due to the particles that may accumulate on it. Do not do more than one filter cleaning in a few months unless the water is very dirty.
- Drain water from the unused valve and pilot during winter.